Monday, December 31, 2018

Song: Zero by Imagine Dragons

The band Imagine Dragons released the song Zero as the second single for their 2018 album Origins. It was also used in the promotion for the film Ralph Breaks the Internet, appearing in one of the trailers and the end credits.

Original LyricsTranslated lyrics
I find it hard to say the things I want to say the mostI find it hard to say that I want to say that that matters most
Find a little bit of steady as I get closeIt is fixed, the things will come a little closer
Find a balance in the middle of the chaosFind a balance in the midst of chaos
Send me low, send me high, send me never demigodToday I will never be able to send a low virgin
I remember walking in the cold of NovemberRemember to be cooled in November
Hoping that I make it to the end of DecemberHope for the end of December
27 years and the end of my mindMy last 27 years
But holding to the thought of another timeBut only to keep the thought
But looking to the ways at the ones before meAnd even then, does not it have to see the way?
Looking for the path of the young and lonelyYou were the only one looking for a young man and was doing a trip
I don't want to hear about what to doDo not listen to anybody
I don’t want to do it just to do it for youWe want to do what you do
Hello, helloHi Hi
Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero, zeroHe said: Truly, I say to you that it is zero
Let me show you what it's like to always feel, feelI feel that I am always with me, and I will show it to you who he looks like:
Like I’m empty and there's nothing really real, realI am empty and nothing is real, true
I'm looking for a way outAfter that?
Hello, helloHello Hello
Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero, zeroAnd he said: I tell you that it is not
Let me show you what it's like to never feel, feelLet me show you how you feel, feel
Like I'm good enough for anything that's real, realI want to see something that is very true
I'm looking for a way outThen me?
I find it hard to tell you how I want to run awayIt's hard to say they want to talk
I understand it always makes you feel a certain wayLet me think about it, the ability to experience
I find a balance in the middle of the chaosI can not find in the middle of the balance
Send me up, send me down, send me never demigodLet me go away, they have sent me or God
I remember walkin’ in the heat of the summerAnd remember Walkin 'heat in the summer
Wide-eyed one with a mind full of wonderGoogly eyes, with a trance
27 years and I’ve nothing to showNothing will show 27 years
Falling from the doves to the dark of the crowDark pigeons with raven fall
Looking to the ways of the ones before meCall now in front of your eyes
Looking for the path of the young and lonelyYou are looking for young people and travel alone
I don't want to hear about what to do, noWhat they want to listen to can not hurt,
I don’t want to do it just to do it for youWe want you
Hello, helloHello Hello
Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero, zeroHe said: Truly, I say to you that it is zero
Let me show you what it's like to always feel, feelI feel it, I'll show you who he is like me, and should at all times, feel,
Like I'm empty and there’s nothing really real, realI am empty and nothing like reality, real
I'm looking for a way outThen me?
Hello, helloHi Hi
Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero, zeroAnd he said: I tell you that it is not
Let me show you what it's like to never feel, feelI feel you have to pretend;
Like I'm good enough for anything that's real, realI want to see something that is absolutely real
I'm looking for a way outAfter that?
Let me tell you 'bout it, well let me tell you 'bout itI have a problem that you say you want to fight
Maybe you're the same as meMaybe you are like me
Let me tell you 'bout it, well let me tell you 'bout itI have a problem that you say you want to fight
They say the truth will set you freeThey tell you the truth
Hello, helloHello Hello
Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero, zeroHe said: Truly, I say to you that it is zero
Let me show you what it's like to always feel, feelI feel it, I will show you who is like me and should always feel,
Like I'm empty and there's nothing really real, realI am empty and nothing is real, true
I'm looking for a way outThen me?
Hello, helloHi Hi
Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero, zeroHe said: Truly, I say to you that it is zero
Let me show you what it's like to never feel, feelLet me show you how you feel, feel
Like I'm good enough for anything that's real, realI want to see something that is absolutely real
I'm looking for a way outAfter that? ......

Here's the official music video if you need to consult on the music


No comments:

Post a Comment